Monday, December 7, 2009

Weekend Recap

U-G-L-Y. This can be said for a lot for a lot of things this weekend. The Purple, the Gators, my bowl information, and most certainly my picks. Here's how it went this weekend:

MR: 10-5
MK: 10-5
MH: 8-6 +BAL
GR: 7-8
AW: 6-8 +BAL
MC: 6-9
JR: 5-10
SS: 5-10
JG: 4-10 +BAL

Combined record of 61-74 (45%)...not going to get it done.

I went 10-7 overall in NCAA...6-1 in games I didn't include in the pool!!!

NFL, you knew it had to happen, I have been cruising along all year with out a terrible week. 4-11 so far, outstanding! Almost every DOG covers...except for the 3 I include in the pool!! Glad I got it out of my system.

As for the bad bowl info - sorry about that. Everything I was hearing and reading yesterday sounded very optimistic about the Alamo Bowl...don't believe everything that you read, you'll get a parking violation and a maggot on your sleeve.

I am very much not disappointed in the results of the Bowl lineup for the Gophs - playing the Clones on New Year's Eve is an outstanding draw and actually the only potential matchup that we could maybe win. Who would have thought we could have 2 Iowa hate weeks in the same season!! Woo-hoo!

BCS lines have been posted on some sites - not the official site of the Football Challenge (USA TODAY) so I will send those out when I have them. The rest of the games should have lines by end of today or early tomorrow. I will also be sending out NFL lines for this week - we'll be picking 14 NFL games and of course ARMY-NAVY.

Full standings update coming tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment