Thursday, December 17, 2009

COLTS at JAGS

Don't have ROE's picks yet, but wanted to get the data out there for this one...

JR, MK, SS = JAGS
All else = COLTS

Why Jags? Well, I think the Colts lay off the gas big time in this one, and besides that, the Jags seem to play them close usually anyway (14-12 in week 1). Jags are actually in the playoffs and fighting to stay there at this point, at home on a Thursday night is also a good angle to take. I know the Colts are unreal this year, but seriously, they don't care about this or any other regular season game from now on...why not rest people and let me win a bet!

Once I get the full slate from our Leader I'll get a full recap out. Also, still missing 3 bowl sheets but when they come in we'll preview Bowls and the picks for those Bowls as they come up during the week and big previews on the Thursday before the 2 Holiday weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment