Monday, June 21, 2010

Thanks

Thanks to everyone who made it out for Saturday - I had a great time, and I hope you all did, too.

Next year I hope we can see more of you over at my place for the 2nd half of the event, the card games were intense for a while and then it just got stupid. Felt pretty awful yesterday, but I managed to put up a good front for Father's Day.

Overall, I think the golf course was great but I don't plan on going back. The insane focus on pace of play was just ridiculous. We'll look for a new venue next year where they might actually appreciate our business.

Now on to the next project...VEGAS in October. We didn't really get a chance to discuss it much on Saturday, but please let me know if you are thinking of joining JG, GR, and myself for the 4th annual Vegas S*it-show. OCT 22, 23, 24...coming home on the 25th - Monday. I plan on booking in July so if interested please shoot me a note.

Thanks again guys - hope to see you all again soon before the summer gets away from us and the Pigskin season is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment