Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Stop the Madness!!

1. Well, it sounds like it's as official as it can be...the B10 welcomes the Big Red (flash the boo sign).

All insider reports are that the invite is out there and has been accepted, there's a presser tomorrow to announce the deal.

So this put the B10ish at 12 teams with more potentially coming. With the P10 respond by sniping another B12 team or multiple teams?

This is finally starting to get interesting now that the first action has happened.


2. In other news...USC is set to announce their penalties tomorrow as well. Totally unsure about how severe it will be, but it's USC and the NCAA so I'm going to go out on a limb and bet it's not as bad as some people have feared.

3. Also - I want to retract my uninformed FRANCE over URUGUAY bet, URUGUAY is actually good and this is a bad bet. But I did start examining some WC prop bets, there's about 2500 of them, and I think I'll find some keepers in that mix.


4. BOS looked so terrible last night that they are favored by even more in Game 4! Weird, I know, but I think I'll stick with them and the zig-zag theory. Takes C's -3.5 in game 4.

5. Work is busy, so I guess I can't think of a 5th topic...how about pray for a weather day like today on the 19th. 10 days out - extensive details coming next week, but we are locked in at 11 guys for sure with potentially one more for an even 12. I think we'll split in to 2 pool and draw partners from those pools that are based on our guesstimate handicaps. But like I said, more details to follow next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment