Thursday, June 10, 2010

Futbol Challenge

Temporarily renaming the site for the next month....it's officially the Futbol Challenge until this whole World Cup madness ends.

I don't have 5 thoughts for today - I probably could come up with 5 with the whirlwind that is NCAA Football realignment right now...but I'm using this for 1 thing only...FUTBOL PICKS!!

So, here are some picks for the 2 openers tomorrow...

SOUTH AFRICA vs. MEXICO
Mexico should be about a 75% winner in this matchup, but SA is the host nation playing in the opening game...so something weird is bound to happen.
MY PICK: TIE, yep I think I'm going to bet on a tie.

URUGUAY vs. FRANCE
Very evenly matched teams with France holding a very slight edge. URU has a better world ranking and France is in disarray...smelling a W for URUGUAY, espcially since I dogged them earlier this week without having the proper info.
MY PICK: URUGUAY winner 2-0.

Anybody else in on this action?!? MK, I know you're a soccer guy, not sure about the rest of you...but if anyone has an angle I'd love to hear it!

Thinking about taking the Argentina stud guy to be the top scorer at 10:1 as well. The opportunity only comes every 4 years so you need to capitalize on it before we all forget about soccer after July 11th. Skol USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment