Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Quick Picks

Undefeated yesterday!! I need a few more of those.

LAL rolled, as expected last night. I was a little leary on the 6.5 points, but I shouldn't have been. BOS played like they were going to save it for Thursday, and I think they will. I'll take BOS +7 on Thursday - this one will be close and should be the best game of the series. LAL might still win, but I'll take the points with BOS.

World Cup
I pushed this morning with Honduras +1, I regretted the pick after watching the first 25 minutes this morning with my little 6am wake up call buddy, but Honduras held on to get me a push.

I have UNDER 2.5 in the Spain-Switz game going on right now.

In the finale, I took my boring URUGUAY team to win outright over the host nation of South Africa. Uruguay is a dull boring team (I understand the Iowa comparisons) and I think they can lull the South Africans to sleep and sneak one in for a 1-0 W.

It's also the final day we have to make those US OPEN bets. Who do I like? I have 3 bets out there right now...ELS 30:1, GOOSEN 33:1, MAHAN 50:1...any other tasty long shots that I'm missing?

That's all I got for today...unless I start to dabble back into baseball again and continue to lose money!

Weather still looks amazing for Saturday 79 and sunshine - can't beat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment