Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Daily Gambler

Here are my quick plays for the day...rocking the World Cup right now, breaking even in the NBA, abstaining from MLB for a while.

WC
Won on the under in the opener today, all the o/u's are at 2.5 or more and so far only the Germany game has gone over. This might change as the tourney goes on, but betting under's in the first game for these teams has been a no-brainer.

I have IVORY COAST at +1 against PORTUGAL right now. IC has their star sitting out with a broken arm, but he might be back in the 2nd half. Either way, with my +1 bet I am expecting a win or a push at the worst because, once again, nobody scores!!

In the finale I passed on the Brazil -1600 money line...yeah, most insane line I've ever seen. So I can bet $1600 to win $100? Where do I sign up? So I went with a more sane bet taking the under 3 total.


NBA
Game 6, line is kind of high at -6.5 for LAL, but I'm convinced that LA will win and send it to 7. Money line isn't great, but I think that's what I'm taking...Lakers to win the game.

Go Teams!

No comments:

Post a Comment