Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Streak continues...

2 undefeated days in a row, so I figure I better post my picks once again to keep the streak alive!

Seriously, can the World Cup last forever? Another 2-0-1 day in the WC bets has helped me recover from my MLB hole I put myself into last month. What do I have today...

AREGENTINA -1: these guys already won 4-1, so once again...the streak continues!

GREECE pick: I took them over Nigeria, better value but I think we might see a draw in this one.

MEXICO pick: In another pick'em, I'm calling for Mexico to beat France. Line wise, they are the dog, but I have them rated better on my list...so I'll pick the Frenchmen to go down and the Mexicans to make me some more $$$!


As I mentioned yesterday, BOS +7 is the NBA pick for the evening. LAL will likely win the game, but I really think it will be tight.

One other thing, US OPEN picks. For these, I just throw down a dollar on lots of sneaky picks that might do something great. Here's my list for this week, to the best of my memory:

Hunter Mahan
Padraig Harrington
Els
Z. Johnson
R.Karlsson
Goosen
Cabrera

I think that's it. Talked to one guy this morning who like Slocum at 80:1...wow, I'm going to be pissed if he wins and I mentioned him but didn't bet it.

How about Tigger's group today...Woods, Westwood, Els...made for TV right there.

It should be a good one, lots of intrigue and no clear cut favorite.

Things appear to be all set for Saturday - 80 degrees, Sunny, plenty of cold beverages available...can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment