Monday, January 24, 2011

Weekend Update - Super Bowl Line + Props

Alright - so I'm glad Snow White ended in time for me to see the end of the AFC Championship, I never thought it would be that close after the 24-0 start.

Everyone hit at least 1 game this weekend with a bunch of us hitting them both...here are the current standings:

MC: 95
JR: 92
GR: 90
RO: 85
MR: 80
SS: 74
MH: 72
AW: 71
JG: 58

We have 21 more points available, so you can do the math around whether or not you have a shot.

I'm going to be locking in my picks this week, and you all will have until next Thursday to lock down you picks...but once I have them they will be locked. I don't want people to be changing just to give themselves a shot once they see who the leader picked...so take that into consideration.

So here's what we'll be looking at 2 weeks from today:

PIT
GB -2.5

This game is worth 16 points, then we will also have 5 prop bets all worth 1 point each...so in the next 2 weeks send me your winner for the game and each of these 5 props:

1. OVER or UNDER 46 total points?
2. Who will be ahead at half time, GB or PIT?
3. Will there be a DEF/SPT TD in the game...yes or no?
4. Which team will score 1st...GB or PIT?
5. Finally, for the former coach of my beloved Gophers...which team will score last...GB or PIT?

Think about it - send me all of your picks by FEB 3rd - next Thursday. I'll send out a blast with the lines again next Monday as well.

I'm stopping my horrible NCAA Hoops run tonight with this lock...BALLST -2 vs. Morehead St. I dare to you to follow me on this one. Looked at both the major games on ESPN, don't love either one. What would I pick with a gun to my head...PITT at home -11, always take PITT at home. I also think KST is getting it together and BAY really isn't that good...so despite all of my numbers saying BAY I would go w/KST in that one.

Happy Hype Week - try your best to avoid any and all Sconny's for the next 2 weeks - it will be unbearable if you don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment