Wednesday, January 26, 2011

NCAA Hoops

3-4 last night...sorry. I thought I was all set up for a solid 2-5 or 1-6 after losing the only game I actually bet on by a fluke in the FLA-GEO 2OT thriller. Cursed.

So I'm down to enough cash to make about 1 or 2 bets tonight to try and rebuild the bankroll. It's a big slate tonight, here's who I like...very little research, going on feeling and trends tonight.

PSU -7.5 vs. IOWA
WV +6.5 at LOU
PROV +6 vs. NOVA
GTOWN -8.5 vs. STJ
TEX -4.5 at OKST
NC -1 at MIA
LSU +15.5 at TEN
NW +5 at MIN - I know, going against the Gophers sucks, but truly doesn't this make sense?
ISU -11 vs. TT
CIN -10.5 vs. RUT
SDST +5 at JIMMER - hate betting against my guy Jimmer, but I've been waiting for the SDST streak to stop for about a month and it just doesn't...they good.

11 games...I'll predict a 3-8 mark tonight...so pick the inverse and win big!!

No comments:

Post a Comment