Monday, January 3, 2011

Orange Bowl

I'm actually kind of excited for this one. It should be a heck of a matchup between the Cardinal and the Hokies tonight.

Here's the situation:

VT vs. STAN (-3)
I really liked VT all year and wasn't convinced of STAN running over them in this game. I'm still a little scared of all the Harbaugh rumors being a distraction, but I think I'm going with STAN to win and cover tonight. JG, MH, RO all agree with me. It's a big 5 point game, so you better watch.

Deciding factor for me is the strength of schedule STAN played all year which was much better than the weak ACC slate VT went against. I also don't trust Tyrod and that offense to consistently score a lot of points on STAN. Harbaugh will have this team ready - I'll go with STAN 27 VT 20.

In other news...

Adam Robinson has officially been kicked off the Iowa squad.

Devoe Joseph is meeting with Tubby today to discuss his future...sounds like he's likely done as a Gopher and looking to transfer, which seems crazy to me considering he's already a Junior this season.

Not much else looks appealing tonight - good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment