Monday, January 10, 2011

Weekend Update - BCS Title Game Picks!!

34 Bowls down and 1 big one to go...here are the current Bowl Standings

GR-50
JR-49
MH-48
RO-45
SS-44
MR-40
MC-40
AW-38
JG-28

Very tight race at the top...but we have some differing opinions for tonight:

ORE vs. AUB (-2.5)
JR, MR, GR, MC, RO - all on AUBURN. I made my pick in this game about 2.5 months ago after watching AUB beat LSU in Vegas...they are the best team, and they will win the National Title this year...enough said.

JG, AW, MH, SS all like OREGON.

It's a 10 point game, so it will go a long way in creating a gap between some of the leaders.


The other half of the post-season got started this weekend as well with 4 Wildcard games that were worth 3 points each.

6 guys went 3-1, which is good for 9 points: JG, MR, AW, MH, MC, SS
GR went 2-2, which is good for 6 points.
JR and RO both went 1-3 and dug an early hole for themselves.

4 more games on tap next weekend for double the points - 6 each for a total of 24 available next weekend.

The lines are already out, and I've locked in all 4 of my picks...maybe the earliest ever for a set of playoff games, but I really like my chances in all 4...and I need the 24 points after sucking last weekend!

I'll send those out in a minute.

Enjoy the game tonight - it should be a fun one. Bottom line, AUB has the better QB and better defense so I can't see them not winning this thing. SEC over P10.

AUB 38 ORE 30.

I also love ND +3 at MARQ tonight in case you need a little extra action for the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment