Thursday, January 6, 2011

GoDaddy.com Bowl!!

Who is excited for this classic tonight between MDTN and MIAOH!?!?

Well, no one...but we bet on it anyway. Here's the breakdown:

JR, JG, GR = MDTN
All else = MIAOH

The line that we are using is MIAOH -2...currently the line is MDTN -2.5.

Fun stuff. But it's a slow sports night, so I'll probably watch it.

What else do we have...well, after hitting a 3-0 NCAA Hoops mark yesterday with the 2 other games I didn't play going 2-0, I feel like I need to find some more NCAA Hoops action today. So here we go:

It's a slim list tonight, but I found a couple I like:

STAN +5 at ASU
STAN is a better team flat out. ASU looks too full of holes to even win this one, but I'll take points and STAN.

This is the only one I will for sure play, other possibilities:

CIN -9 vs. XAVIER: not sure Xavier is this bad, but will be interesting watch.
Thought about NOVA at -7.5 at USF, but USF is like the BIGEAST version of Sconny hoops, although they turn it over a lot more...I'll watch and not play this one.
Also kind of loving ARI at -13 hosting CAL...CAL has just been bad and ARI shoots the lights out every night so I would maybe be willing to give the 13.

Not a great night of hoops, but we'll find something to win with after the GoDaddy.com bowl.

Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment