Monday, January 26, 2009

Quick Update

Hey Guys -

So Week 1 of the Hoops challenge is complete, but 1/2 of our players didn't submit picks for week 2...that tells me that this bit is maybe not very cool, so we can stop if you want. This week is out for sure, because I'm guessing JG will not be shipping his picks in from sunny Jamaica. No worries - let's just watch and enjoy and we'll have a tourney pick'em...assuming I'm not in the hospital for a couple of days right around selection sunday with my wife and son....we'll see.

In other news, it's -4 here today...probably about the same in Jamaica I suppose.

One week left until signing day on FEB 4th. I got a notice in the mail of a little get together they are having at the alumni center that evening. I probably won't go, but if someone else is interested I could probably be talked into it. Just not one of those things I would hit by myself, you know.

Best thing to watch right now - your Minnesota Timberwolves. I'm usually not a huge NBA guy, but these games have become can't miss tv lately. Seriously, I'm planning my evenings around watching the Wolves...write that one down. Jefferson is unreal, and Foye looks like he might be a player in this league. What the hell with Rodney Carney? He was total under the radar throw in guy in a late season trade, and now is a 10-5 guy off the bench every night who provides huge energy and plays great D. He is what I think they hoped Brewer would be. Anyway, good times.

Not much else happening right now - just thought I'd shoot out a quick note this morning to touch base with everyone. Hopefully we'll have some fun recruiting news to report over the next 5-10 days before signing day.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment