Friday, January 16, 2009

Playoff Picks & NCAA Hoops Wk1 Picks

Hey Guys -

Not a lot of difference in opinions for the NFL this weekend.

We all like PIT, and all of us except MK like PHI.

Here's how NCAA Hoops picks shape up:

JR MR MK JG
55 0 55 0 55 0 55 0
SYR
PITT 9 7 8 9

A&M
KAN 8 5 2 10

OHIOST 2 3
ILL 6 5

MICH 4 3
PSU 3 7

NOVA
UCONN 7 6 10 2

CLEM
NC 10 9 9 8

PUR 1
MIN 5 1 1

UCONN 1 4 7
ND 6

XAVIER 2 10 6
LSU 5

WIS 3 8 4 4
ILL

Hope this isn't too tough to read. We'll see what it looks like when I'm done I guess.


How about those Gophers last night?!?! I can't believe they won that game - also gave me a $4 payday on Centsports for hitting my Gophers/Wild parlay...I'm back on the drug. This team is a lot of fun to watch - and they're only going to keep getting better with experience.

Sounds like the new hot guy for the OC job is Gunter Brewer, co-OC from OKST. I think this guy sounds pretty good, but who knows. Huge recruiting weekend for the Gophers with only a couple weeks left until signing day. I think 6 guys are in town this weekend, too bad the -20 temps won't stick around!

Here's a link to a hilarious article that should shock no one about Iowa's play by play radio guy. Apparently, he's some kind of legendary booze-hound who finally lost his job due to some internet photos. This writer makes it sound as if we should feel sorry for this dude and just give him a break - I had a good laugh over it all.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Ferentz will be on his way to KC soon and we can set the Pigeons back to where they were at the end of the Fry era ~1-10 ish. WHO HATES IOWA!!!???!

Later Guys - have a good weekend.

Next week, I'll send out 2 weeks worth of games for Hoops for those of us that will be heading to sunny Jamaica for a week - so jealous right now.

1 comment:

  1. I left out the link - here it is.

    http://hawkcentral.press-citizen.com/article/20090115/HAWKS0104/90114009/1058

    ReplyDelete