Wednesday, January 14, 2009

NCAA Hoops - Week #1

Hey Guys -

I know we've got 3 football games left to pick, but I thought we might as well get the Hoops season started.

I have listed 10 games that will be played from 1/18 - 1/24 (This coming Sunday through Saturday).

Please pick the winner of each game, and rank them 1-10 using each ranking only once. It's a confidence pool, pretty simple.

Here are this week's games:

19-Jan SYR
PITT

19-Jan A&M
KAN

20-Jan OHIOST
ILL

20-Jan MICH
PSU

21-Jan NOVA
UCONN

21-Jan CLEM
NC

22-Jan PUR
MIN

24-Jan UCONN
ND

24-Jan XAVIER
LSU

24-Jan WIS
ILL

* All games should be on ESPN, ESPN2, BTN, CBS *

I'll send out the following week's games on Wednesday each week - most points wins!

Pretty easy, but let me know if you have questions.

Later. - don't forget to send me your Championship Weekend NFL Picks, too!!

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment