Monday, December 20, 2010

Weekend Update

Here's how we sit through the NFL games thus far:

JR: 6-4
JG: 4-6
MR: 5-5
AW: 3-6
GR: 3-6
MH: 4-6
MC: 4-5
SS: 7-2
RO: 5-5

4 of you guys have CHI tonight at TCF -9...I'm not so sure I like that. It could be a VERY ugly game, and I actually think our athletic QB might do some good things tonight. Either way, it should be a interesting watch...I'm still hoping for an L since all we have to pull for is draft picks at this point.

BOWL UPDATE

Wow, what a fascinating first weekend of Bowls...maybe the most boring ever. 3 blowouts have landed Mr. JG on top at 3-0 with 3 big points. MR and AW are 2-1 as are SS and RO. JR and GR come in at 1-2 and on the bottom is MC at 0-3. Bad karma for not turning in all the games at one time I guess!!

This week we're getting into the 2 point games...starting TUES with LOU vs. SOMISS (+3.5).

JG, MC, SS are all on LOU while the rest of us have SOMISS with the points. I'm just hoping for something interesting to watch unlike all 3 games on Saturday. One thing I did enjoy Saturday was seeing the NILL offense...that will be us next year. Looks pretty effective!!

Enjoy the Purple tonight!! Prediction...in a stunner...PURPLE 11 CHI 7. Grand Slam in the bottom of the 11th gets us a W!!

No comments:

Post a Comment