Thursday, December 16, 2010

Need Picks From...

Reminder I need 2 sets of picks this week from each of you

1. Regular 10 NFL Picks
2. All 36 Bowl Game Picks

Here's what I'm missing:

NFL
BOMB
CORCORAN

BOWLS
JG
BOMB
CORCORAN
SS
RO

Please send NFL over today if you want to include the game tonight (SF at SD) or sometime tomorrow if you aren't including tonight's game. THERE ARE 3 GAMES STILL WITHOUT A LINE - PLEASE PICK THESE IF YOU WANT, I EXPECT A LINE TO BE POSTED TOMORROW OR SATURDAY AT THE LATEST. I WILL SEND IT OUT WHEN I HAVE IT AND YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR PICK AT THAT TIME IF YOU WANT.

I also need all of the BOWL picks by EOD FRIDAY. Remember this is a totally different challenge and a chance to start anew for those of us who are out of the running in the Regular Season pool. Bowl Games start on Saturday, so I need all of your picks by the end of FRIDAY for all 36 games.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment