Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bowl Updates

4 of the 3 point games will happen today starting in about 10 minutes.

Current Standings
RO - 16
GR  -15
MH - 14
MR - 12
JR - 11
SS - 10
AW - 10
JG - 7
MC - 6

Baylor sucks. God I make some terrible picks...so here's 4 more.

DOGS!!!! All day long.

ARMY-SMU
Was on SMU early, but I'm thinking ARMY today. Like underdog service academies in these games. SMU has been bad to me all year, so I'll cheer for ARMY again even after they failed against NAVY. Running power game vs. finesse passing attack...I've been on the wrong side of all of these type games so far. We're split on it with JR, GR, SS, and RO on Army.

KST-SYR
I love SYR here. It's in the BRONX in the cold and KST has to have absolutely no fans and no motivation for this game. They don't play in any cold environments all year long in the B12, so this look like a big SYR play for me. Split on this as well with JG, MR, MH, RO all on KST.

NC-TN
Another pseudo home game for a team in this one with TN playing in Nashville against the depleted NC Heels. I just haven't liked UNC all year long, and since TN went with the freshman Bray at QB they've won 4 in a row, which is why they are here. I like the Vols at home getting points. Split once again on this one...JR, JG, MH, MC liking the VOLS.

WASH-NEB
Huskies are a huge dog, and NEB housed them earlier this year in WASH. I just feel like they have a lot to prove even though I don't think WASH is the better team, I think the motivation will be there and they are actually playing much better at this point than they were earlier in the season. I'll take WASH, but I don't think I'll be betting this one at all. JR, MR, RO all like WASH.

I still need NFL Picks from most of you - please send those over before you forget with the Holiday weekend coming up.

Happy Bowl Watching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment