Thursday, December 23, 2010

Need Picks from...

HEINERT
CORCORAN

JG and JR lost on UTAH last night...3 points really? My only blemish on a 3-1 evening of gambling that included an NBA win, a College Hoops win, and a NCAA Football total win...all rarities for me.

Tonight we have a split with 4 guys on NAVY and 5 of us on SDST. I like the Aztecs. I think NAVY is a little down vs. their past teams. SDST has a nice balanced attack on offense that can score on poor D's like NAVY, and they are playing at home in this bowl game, which doesn't hurt. Confidence has to be high as well since they just signed their coach to a new multi-year deal.

PREDICTION
SDST 34 NAVY 24

NFL starts tonight as well - Lots of love for PITT so far at -14...line has climbed up over 15+ at this point. I would have bet it at anything 14 or less, but once you get over that in the NFL it's not a real smart play. One guy has CAR tonight so far, with 2 guys left to turn in picks.

We have 2 more Bowl games throughout the Holiday weekend - here's a quick look at those.

TULSA-HAW
3 on Tulsa getting 12, the majority on HAW giving 12 in a home bowl game. Should be TONS of O-fence in this one, but I have to take HAW at home. RAINBOWS 47-31

FIU-TOL
Maybe the biggest snoozer of all the bowls, but I'll probably try to watch some of it. Me and the Bomber are on FIU while the rest of the world likes TOLEDO. Honestly, I based this pick on losing about 4 other Toledo bets this season and going 2-0 on FIU bets...good logic, right? FIU hasn't been to a bowl in forever so I'm playing the motivation card as well on picking FIU. We'll see...I'm sure you all be glued to your TV on X-mas eve for the former Motor City Bowl. What better place to spend the Holiday than Detroit?

Alright - send me your picks if you haven't - have a great Holiday weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment