Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Masters Pool

So my buddy at work who always does one of these apparently isn't this year. I know it's already WED and this is short notice...but to keep it interesting this weekend here's a Masters Pool for you. If you're interested send me your picks and I'll track it, if not...well, you suck.

Pick 1 Golfer from each group - this will be your 5 man team.
The winner will be the guy who's team earns the most cumulative prize $$$.

Group 1
Woods
Mickelson

Group 2
Els
Harrington
Stricker
Casey
Goosen
Westwood
Furyk
Kaymer
McIlroy
Ogilvy
Poulter
Villegas
D.Johnson
Kim
Mahan

Group 3
Singh
Stenson
Watney
Allenby
Cabrera
Choi
Fisher
Garcia
O'Hair
Schwartzel
Campbell
Donald
Z.Johnson
McDowell
Quiros
Weir
Cink

Group 4
T.Clark
Couples
Glover
Kuchar
Karlsson
Perry
Sabbatini
Scott
Leonard
Yang
Ishikawa
Angel Jimenez
Crane
Duval
Immelman
J.Rollins
Verplank
Watson

Then you get 1 Wildacrd Pick from Groups 2-4 (not Tiger or Phil).

I encourage you to be courageous and think outside the box on these picks because we don't all want to be cheering for the same guys. Tomorrow I'll share some of my sneaky wagers, but if you want in the pool send me your 5 players by Noon THUR.


Just a little FYI, I went 41-20-2 in picks NCAA Games this season for 67%....I made some cash. My only regret is not betting enough money or enough of these games!! Not doing too well in baseball thus far, but hoping Matt Cain and the Giants can turn that around for me this afternoon!!

Hope to hear from most/all of you soon - let's keep the Masters interesting this weekend. Roe - you can't pick Tiger 5 times, although I'm sure you'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment