Thursday, April 8, 2010

Masters Pool - Pick Summary

We've got 9 entries so far with a couple hours to spare before the deadline. Bomb and Roe don't have any picks entered yet...so we'll see if they come through.

I'll wait until after 12:00 to send out all of the picks, but here are my sneaky $1 Masters bets for the weekend:

Miguel Angel Jimenez- 125:1
Lucas Glover - 80:1
Stewart Cink - 80:1
Chad Campbell - 66:1
Hunter Mahan - 40:1
Anthony Kim - 40:1
Rory McIlroy - 33:1
Lee Westwood - 20:1
Retief Goosen - 25:1
Paddy Harrington - 16:1

$10 - 10 bets on 10 golfers. I'm a big MAJ fan this weekend, but liking the chances of some of my lesser odds guys a little better. How about Cink at 80:1...sneaky.

Just heard a guy offer 10:1 odds on Tiger vs. Field. I'll take that bet from anyone and take the field. It's not happening this week for Tigger...mark it down.

Get those picks in if you haven't, and enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment