Monday, September 28, 2009

Quick Monday Update

With one game left for the week, here's how we're all doing:

JR: 11-3 +CAR
JG: 8-6 +CAR
MR: 7-7 +CAR
MK: 7-8
AW: 8-7
GR: 10-4 +CAR
MH: 6-9
MC: 7-7 +CAR

You guys are going to have to try and keep up with the Rollins'! Potential 75% week for me with a CAR cover tonight, and an 11 win week for Greg...not bad.

I went 33-17 in my pick everything NCAA Challenge this week (66%). My best week yet in that.

I'm also sitting at 11-4 for my pick everything NFL Challenge for this week...it's getting a little ridiculous.

Basically, I'm setting myself up for a nice 2-13 week somewhere in the near future...sweet.

I'll send out a full recap tomorrow after the Monday night tilt, and I'll send out next week's games tomorrow as well, once all NFL lines are posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment