Thursday, December 18, 2008

NFL Picks - Week 17

Here we go for Week 17 - still waiting on Roe's picks for the BOWLS...then I'll send those out.

NFL
Tonight - split on IND/JAC - JR/MK like INDY
JR/MR like BAL over DAL - MK/JG like Cowboys
JG likes CLE - rest of us have CIN
JR/JG have NO over DET
I have KC again - rest have MIA
JR/MR like NE - MK/JG like ARI
MR is on his own with STL over SF
We all like PIT over TEN - except JG didn't bet this one
MR likes SD - rest like TB
MR likes BUF - rest like DEN
JR/JG like HOU - MR and MK passed on this one
JG likes NYJ - MK/MR like SEA - JR picks nobody on this one
We all like the VIKES...uh-oh.
MK likes WAS - rest like PHILLY
MR likes NYG - rest like CAR
JR/MK took the BEARS - MR/JG like GB

That's all for this week. Another big one for the Purple. My prediction so far is correct, I still like them to win the last 2. This just in - TJACK is starting again on Sunday. I think it's the right move, let's see what he has. At home we're damn good - let's hope CAR wins this week as well, and we beat the G-Men next week for the #2 seed!!

Purple fever is here...until New Year's Eve at least. I'm thinking I'll send out all the Bowl picks as they come up rather than one rambling 9,000 word preview. Good times.

BTW - feeling a bit better today, not nearly as sore. Until I was listening to Common this afternoon and he started talking about how the Spanish are taking over Bowling Alleys everywhere...i laughed a lot, and it hurt a lot. Damn you Common.

Later Guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment