Sunday, December 14, 2008

NFL Picks for Today

Hey Guys -

Here's the rundown of picks for today:

JR/MK: ATL, JG/MR: TB
JR/MK/JG like WASH - Roe didn't pick this one
MK likes HOU - the rest like TEN
JG likes DET - the rest like IND
JG likes JAC - the rest took GB
JR took KC - the rest took SD
JR/MK took 49ers - MR/JG took MIA
MK likes BUF - the rest like NYJ
MR took STL - the rest like SEA
MR/JR like the CARDS - MK/JG took the Purple
JR/MR like PIT - MK/JG took BAL
JR/JG like DEN - MK/MR like CAR
MR/JG like NE - JR and MK avoided this one
JR/MR like the NYG - MK/JG like DAL
MR/JG have CLE on Monday night - JR/MK have PHI

That's it. Lots of NFL action today. I think the Vikes might surprise, but I couldn't pick them to win. Hopefully it's a good watch.

I'll post the Bowl tomorrow or tonight.

I'm going under the knife on Tuesday, so I'll be home TUES-FRI this week. I have to have hernia surgery for an umbilical hernia...sweet, huh? so I'm on the shelf for a week, and I'll have way too much time on my hands to fine tune my bowl picks for this year...they start next Saturday so shoot them over to me next week sometime.

Later Guys.

1 comment:

  1. One update - JG did not pick the ATL/TB game - that was a misprint.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete