Thursday, October 29, 2009

Picks needed from....

Heinert and Corcoran.

Other thoughts:

- iowa fans coming out of the woodwork
They're everywhere! They're everywhere! So the guy about 4 houses down from me conveniently decided to put his big yellow hogeye flagout by his door this week. Funny how the "true" fans come out once you're 8-0...haven't met this guy yet, but I don't think I'm going to make an effort to either...d-bag

Example #2...followed a guy into work today driving the largest pickup truck in the history of the world...car highlights included: piss on chevy sticker, rebel flag sticker, ski-doo sticker, harley stickers, whiskey plates, and a hogeye sticker. Stereotype for a reason I guess...just throw on a couple of seed corn stickers and he may have had the whole package.

- Cliff Lee
I wish I would have been in Vegas for last night because taking Cliff Lee as an underdog is like printing money! How great is this guy...love it. Now we just need Pedro to show up and win this thing back in Philly.

- Wolves
How excited am I for the World Series, well, I chose Wolves hoops over it last night. This Wolves club isn't going to be good, but I think I finally feel like we're moving in an upward direction. Johnny Flynn is already the #2 PG in team history...ahead of Stop-n-pop. When KLove comes back it could be a decent team to watch. Was that Corey Brewer MAKING shots last night??! I think they'll be ranking ahead of the Wild on the average winter evening for me

Just waiting on a couple of picks and then I'll send out the recap.

No comments:

Post a Comment