Monday, October 19, 2009

Over

An hour from leaving Vegas. Body shutting down...just want to sleep so
bad, but can't manage to make it work right now. Overall, fun weekend,
not a big success but always a great time. Gophers buzz killed
Saturday, Vikes win but should have covered so kind a buzz killer as
well. Cliff Lee rules, phils need to win the series again. Eagles suck
ass, Jets might be biggest overrrated team around right now. Vikes
have 3:1 odds to win super bowl! I still can't pick Chilly to win
anything. Where the f is our defense?? JG trying to sleep on nasty
airport floor right now...healthy. Always feel like I am on death's
door coming home from here. Didn't have a drop today, but drank
probably 3 or 4 gopher koolaid per hour for 16 hours on Saturday.
Mightbe why my body is rejecting all food right now. MR set the o/u
for drinks between I and JG at 44...after some quick math I think we
were closer to 60...but alive to do it again next year. Enough
rambling, gonna try to sleep again.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment