Saturday, October 31, 2009

I told you

We were not going tolose ghat game. Watching the locker room scene
made me live brew and crew even mote. I'm behind these motherfuvkets
ilintil the end. Win the next 3 and make it a great year. Go Gophs!
Couldn't be prouder tonight,... And drunk, fucking awesome! Who Hates
Iowa?!?!? I hate Iowa!!!! How gay was that win today??? Fucking weak
dude. 11pm, probably should try and sleep considering little man will
be up in a few. yeah right, totally jacked right now. What a great
win! Where has this offense been all year??? JC, we lookedlike a
difffetent team! And s 4 star RB just cimmitted. The running game will
get better... But savoring a win righgnoe. Beat Illinois, Brag SDSU,
fucking bring it to pig land. They are nit ghat good... It's been
proven. Sweatervest will put them in their place. Then weseal ghe deal
and put PSU or OSU in rose bowl. Who Hates Iowa?!?! I'm thinking of
running sown the block and burning dbags hogeye flag, think I would go
to jail? Might be worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment