Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wednesday/Thursday Bowls - POINSETTIA & LAS VEGAS

That was a tough one to watch last night. I kind of had the feeling that I was wrong with FIU from early in the game. The QB combo they tried to roll with was horrendous. MARSH had the special teams edge, and that was a huge difference in my opinion. Oh well, 1-3 for me so far.

SS: 4
GT: 3
CP: 3
LW: 3

These are our leaders right now. JG...0-4...but it's early.

Tonight we have the POINSETTIA BOWL with a large spread.

LT
TCU -10.5

I'm all over LT on this one. This is a pretty even matchup in my mind, so taking the 10.5 was an easy choice for me. I love LT's defense, but their lack of an explosive offense scares me a little bit. I'm not sure that TCU's motivation level will be extremely high after being relegated to this bowl game after another strong season.

Only 4 guys on LT tonight...JR, GR, TN, MT
12 guys on TCU...including the winless JG and undeafted SS...something has to give tonight!

LAS VEGAS BOWL - FRIDAY
This one is a landslide, we have only 2 guys liking ASU at +14 and 14 of us on BOISE. The 2 guys on ASU are MR and CP. I always take BOISE in bowl games, especially in Moore's last game and against an ASU team that quit down the stretch.

Good Luck. Don't forget to send me your picks for this big NFL week. I need them tomorrow before the game starts, but I probably won't get the update out until Friday because we're hosting a big party tomorrow night and I'm off from work all day picking up gifts and food for the weekend. I'm not taking anyone in the THUR game this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment