Friday, December 16, 2011

Bowl Picks - 12/17 Games

The first taste of the Bowl Season is here on Saturday. Here's what we're looking at in the first 3 games:

TEM 5, WY 11
Lots of WY love with the points in this one. I'm on TEM (which seems to be my theme in these games...in the minority on most). I love their running game and D. Line has moved to 7 and then back to 6.5 at most places, so it should be pretty close.

UTST 3, OHIO 13
UTST is hot, and that's why I went with them. OHIO blew a big lead in the MAC title game which would have put them in a January bowl so I feel like they are not real excited about playing in this one. JG and MT are with me on the UTST vibe giving the points.

ULL 5, SDST 11
Finally a game where I'm with the majority on SDST. I really liked SDST early in this one, but since reading about their injury issues I've kind of softened my stance. With the game being in NO, I think ULL will have the better crowd, but the weird thing is that in recent history the team that has to travel farther actually has a better record in games like this. SDST has the talent edge by a long shot, so I'm going with that at -5.

We have 3 points on the line Saturday, let the playoff race begin. No matter how brutal your regular season was, the slate is wiped clean and we're all 0-0 again. Good Luck.

Here are all my picks for a reference to keep things legit:

TEM, UTST, SDST, FIU, LT,BOISE,SOMISS, NC, WMU, LOU, TOL, TEX, FSU, BAY, TULSA, RUT, MISST, OK, NW, UTAH, ILL, CIN, VIR, OKST, ORE, OHIOST, SC, MSU, PSU, MICH, WV, ARK, PITT, ARKST, ALABAMA!

No comments:

Post a Comment