Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Golf Update

I just got a call back from the pro at Island View, which appears to be a great looking course (see the attached link), and here's the details he gave me:

$88/guy for 27 holes and a cart if we have more than 2 groups. If we have 2 groups or less it will be $97/guy. Tee times would be 3 or 4 back to back starting at 11am.

I'm interested in playing a course that is really nice and this is a pretty great rate for 27 holes with a cart.

I've temporarily locked it in, but I would like to get some more confirmation from everyone who is still undecided.

If anyone has concerns with this, please let me know. I'll continue to shop around, but if we can get the total package for under $90/guy at a great course then I might be sold on this plan.

Also, as a reminder, this is the day before Father's Day in case any of you have some conflicting plans that you may have forgotten about.

Sorry for all the emails, just trying to lock this down so we don't get stuck playing Riceville!

No comments:

Post a Comment