Monday, May 24, 2010

Golf Confirmation - Island View

We are locked and loaded at Island View for June 19th.

I have 3 tee times starting at 10am, $88/guy for 27 holes with cart.

So far I have 9 confirmed for golf, MC is the only Football Challenge member I have not heard from as of today.

I am going to start throwing out more invites one at a time until we get to 12 guys or we can probably deal with a couple extra if necessary and have a 3 man team or two.


Currently, I'm thinking of gathering some kind of handicap info (nothing official, just a rough, honest estimate on how you are playing) and setting up 2 man teams (with strokes if necessary). Then we'll play 18 holes of best shot, gather in the clubhouse, and realign for the final 9 with the same partners but different groups so we can have the leaders playing together and get some drama going down the stretch. I'm open for any other brilliant ideas if you have them, but this was the best I could come up with right now. We'll throw in cash for the tourney and a skins game to keep it interesting.

Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns, interested players, etc.

Thanks Guys - can't wait for the 19th.

No comments:

Post a Comment