Wednesday, February 3, 2010

9:40 - all 24 signed for the Gophers

All of the 24 verbal commits have signed for the Gophs. Now it's the waiting game to see if they can snag any others from some of the other programs or some of the uncommitted guys.

Sounds like Seantrel will be announcing around 4:30 on CBS College Sports (613 DTV). Early rumors/guesses for this morning are USC...but I'll believe it when I see it. Of all the possible places why would you choose to go play for a dbag like Kiffin for a team that is sure to get some sanctions coming at them shortly? Even if that is a possibility, why would you chance it? I don't get it - but I guess it's better than having him in conference at Ohio State.

Speaking of Ohio State, James Louis signed with them this morning. Apparently, he was wavering on joining the Gophs yesterday...but stuck with his Buckeye commit. Whatever, he's dead to me now...on to the next.

I think we have a couple of scholarships left, so I'm hoping for the annual Brewster surprise coming sometime today...we shall see.

I'll be recapping the Gophs class and some of the other big news as we go throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment