Thursday, February 4, 2010

10th...and final member?

In all the craziness of signing day, I forgot to introduce the 10th member to the Football Challenge Family...Rob Olson. Rob is a friend of mine and Roe's from college. He gave me his email address to enter for next season on New Year's Eve...I just stumbled onto it on my phone this week. Anyway, Rob is in giving us a full 10 for next season...beautiful.

Rob - you'll get blasts, like I'm sure you've seen the last few days, throughout the year from me and anyone else who decides to post knowledge or something like that on the blog. Once September hits, it will be the source for all line info and updated standings etc. We'll get to the logistics of the whole progrum as we get closer to the 2010 football season, but until then...enjoy all the filler I'll be posting for the next 7 months!

Welcome Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment