Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tonight's Action

Another notch in the W column for KOBOW, and he is at a ridiculous 62 points already with 11 points remaining. SS moves into 2nd at 45 points with the BOISE victory as well.

TCU, WTF? You've scored at will against medicore defenses all year and you come up with that pathetic offensive performance? Maybe BOISE really does have a good defense, they just don't play like it in those 54-35 games they seem to have on a weekly basis in the WAC. Who knows - what a stupid bowl game anyway. Seriously,did this capture anyone's attention last night? A win by either side proves nothing. Lame.

Tonight we have one guy on the bad side (SS) with the rest cheering against our neighbors to the south. I'm thinking 77-2 in favor of GTECH tonight, actually I guess that's what I'm hoping for. I'm actually thinking if I was to put $ on this thing in an unbiased way today I would bet Iowa +3.5. Why didn't I take them in the pool...because they're Iowa and that would be sacreligious. I've come to realize that I think I really hate Iowa fans way more than the actual team.

I'm in a meeting this morning with this complete toolbox of a guy, some weird IT dude, and he says, "i can't wait for tonight, I'm such a huge Iowa Hogeye fan." Not sure if he picked up on the "you're a complete d-bag" look I was giving him at that point, but he should have...it wasn't subtle. I just told him, "I hate Iowa, I think they'll lose by 50 tonight." Funny how everyone is such a huge Hogeye football fan, but the hoops squad managed to draw about 19 people for their tilt with the Gophs this past week...hmmm, funny.

GO GTECH!!!

I'm assuming the GOPHERS-PURDUE matchup will be close to done by the time the football game start tonight, so I'm thinking I'll watch this matchup in its entirety...especially if GTECH gets a nice 28-3 lead early on!

I think I want TECH to win much more than I even wanted the Gophers to win this bowl season - I'm sure it will be close, but I'm pulling for a 500 yard rushing performance out of the JACKETS and a huge victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment