Wednesday, January 13, 2010

NCAA Hoops

Time to start watching a little college hoops and get ready for the March betting season...who do I like tonight?

MN
MSU -7

Gotta go Gophers...duh. MSU only plays about 7 guys, so maybe we can "out-depth" them. They turn it over a bit, so I'm hoping for lots of those tonight. Gophs need a signature win really bad...they might get it tonight.

WIS
NW +3

WIS. NW is still not a good team, WIS isn't that great either, but 3 is basically a pick'em so I'll take the Baaaadgers to win and cover.

NC
CLEM -3

Haven't watch a lot of these teams this season, but saw it was on ESPN tonight so I could watch it...which makes it my 3rd game tonight. I'm a Tar Heel fan, so until I know anything more I will take NC and +3.

I'm working out the details for a little March Madness get together at my place for all of you over the first weekend of the tourney...more to come on this sometime soon, but keep your calendar open.

Send me your Divisional Playoff picks - I think I've got everyone's cash now - thanks for that. Next year we'll make it one payment to cover the whole season...simpler for everyone. I was going to pay the winners already, but I decided to wait until after the Super Bowl so I can put it in the mail one time if somebody decides to win in both halves of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment