Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Standings Update, Week 3 Wrap Up

Hey Guys -

Quick note on the standings through 3 miserable weeks (at least for me):

MR and MK tied for the $ this week, overall right now that means MR has 2.5 wins, MK has .5 wins. Roe increased his overall lead to 5 over MK, 7 over JG, and an unreachable 11 over JR. I think I will be mathematically eliminated within about 3 weeks!

NCAA wins are a no contest - MR has 25, MK 17, JG 16, JR 13

NFL minds aren't as good, but hey - it's our first year:
MK 7, JG 6, JR 5, MR 4 - MK at 7-3 doesn't suck, nice work Kobs.

Week 4 is coming...let's hope it's a good one for all of us. I'm still waiting for that first 15-0 week, maybe we should save it for Vegas!

Please get me you 15 games by late WED or early THUR.

Thanks Guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment