Thursday, September 4, 2008

A few week two thoughts

I am not much of a talker, but here are some week 2 thoughts...
I like the Vikes at +3 this Monday night. I think the Vikes win in a close one 21-20. Philly is a mortal lock vs. St Louis. The Jets make Chad Pennington cry on the way to a huge win at Miami, 31-10.
Althought I hate to pick it, I think the U keeps it close, but they will still lose by 15-18 points to Florida. Penn State will not put up 66 again this week....in fact, i don't know if they will put up 30 this week against Oregon State. Penn State wins, but in a close one.
Notre Dame gets win one of the season, and Michael Floyd gets into the end zone, but they do not cover.
Thats all I got for now. The Giants are rolling, as expected.
Skol, and Go Gophs

No comments:

Post a Comment