Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Week 1 Recap

Here are the Final Standings from week 1:



  • The popular card from last week would have gone 5-10, not exactly in the black.
  •  The average score was 12.8 points (6-9 record).
  •  In total, we went 167-208 last week for a 44.5% win total. Pretty brutal start by the group as a whole. 
  •  9 of the 26 guys finished over .500 (8-7 or better)
  •  Only 3 guys were correct on the tiebreaker game, even though it didn't come into play.
  • Mike Thomas has built a 6 point lead after 1 week 

I have had a couple of questions about updates throughout the weekend game. I will try to get them out there as frequently as possible, but that is also part of the reason why I give you all the games on the Thursday Preview - so you can score at home if you'd like. I will try and send out an update during the day and at the end of the day on Saturday and the same for Sunday if I am able. Obviously, it won't work out that way every weekend, but I'll update you all via email as much as I can so you can know where you stand.

Week 2 starts tonight - many have submitted picks already, but they are all due by NOON TOMORROW (Thursday).

I don't have an official pick tonight...but I might have a lean against these guys!!




 Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment