Monday, October 4, 2010

Week 5 through the weekend

Here's how the weekend turned out with 7 of you all on the PATS tonight...

JR: 8-7
JG: 10-5 (clearly my motivation worked!)
MR: 8-6
AW: 5-9 (worked the inverse for Bomb as well...sorry)
GR: 5-9
MH: 5-9
MC: 6-8
SS: 9-5
RO: 7-7

I sucked something awful with my college picks this week...again. But I think I've figured out everything in the NFL...5-0 in pool games and 11-2 overall ATS plus winning my 17 guy pick'em pool. After being ready to quit betting altogether with Saturday's results I think I'm going to push forward with lots of NFL plays from now on!

I got the Fins on MNF tonight, but the Moss/Brady vs. brutal secondary is scary. I think the Fins adopt the Brew USC Ball Control offense and hold the ball for 45 minutes and win a thriller 23-21.

No comments:

Post a Comment