Friday, October 15, 2010

Hot Rumor!!!

Word has it an L at PUR = BREW fired immediately...

Now I'm not one to ever cheer against my club or hope for them to lose, but if there was ever a reason to slightly lean the other way this would be it.

My question is why should beating PUR or not beating PUR determine his fate?

I think he should win the next 2, then have the same ultimatum on the table for OCT 30th against The Ohio State...that would be the true test...and it would mean I could be there for the swan song.

Great thing is, if he gets fired before next week's Vegas trip game I won't have to pack the 4 paper bags for us to wear over our heads...so we have that going for us, which is nice.

Basically, we can't win this weekend. A loss sucks, but nets a new coach. A win is a win (woo-hoo!) but forces another Vegas weekend of Brewster Ball...yikes.

The ultimate double edged sword.

No comments:

Post a Comment