Monday, August 2, 2010

Football Challenge 2010-11

Well Gentlemen, we're a mere 30 days away from kicking off the gambling, er...football season for 2010. I have 10 guys on this list, 2 over last year's regular season numbers. Here's the rundown for this season:

1. $60 to play ($40 for regular season, $20 for Playoff/Bowls)
- figured I would do this all at once this year to make it simpler

Please send off a check in the mail for $60 or pay me in person or via paypal...whatever works best for you guys. I need the money by kickoff on September 2nd, so you have exactly 30 days to scrounge up enough to play for this year. Please let me know if you have any questions.

2. If you don't want to play - let me know. I mean it's only $60 for a full 5 months of entertainment...but if you're out, let me know so I can find someone else.

3. Picks will remain the same as last year with a slight modification. 10 NCAA/5 NFL games each regular week. However, week 1 will consist of 15 NCAA games since the NCAA is the only game in town for 1 week. Also, once the NCAA is over and the NFL is the only thing going we will only be picking 10 NFL games and not 15 like the last couple of years. I decided it was asking too much to pick winners in nearly every game for a single week and wanted to make this a little more manageable...if I'm wrong let me know and I can be persuaded back to the old way.

4. Picks, as always, will be due on Thursday so I have time to compile and send out a list to everyone so you know what to watch for.

5. We will continue to use the beginning lines posted on the USATODAY website for all games, no line changes throughout the week - just the opening lines.

6. PAYOUTS
10 guys X $60 each = $600
$400 for regular season, $200 for playoffs/bowls
Regular Season = $360 for 1st, $40 for 2nd
Playoffs = $180 for 1st, $20 for 2nd

I think that is all I have - other questions, please ask. Send me your money before September 2nd...only 30 days away!!

Who Hates Iowa!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment