Monday, March 15, 2010

The Madness has begun!!

Quite a weekend - crazy what playing well in the B10 tourney can do for you. Tubby went from very long shot to almost a lock by Saturday night. Although I was a little anxious and worried on Sunday, I felt 90% confidence that they would be in with the MSU and PUR wins.

And not only did they get in, but they got a really nice draw in my opinion. Xavier isn't anything special, and I'm not convinced that PITT is either. If they continue to play D like they did this weekend and the young guys continue to play like they did in the tourney and not the regular season...then I'm telling you there's a chance to make this thing last 2 extra weekends this year.

Anyway, on to the important stuff. Here's the link to enter the "bragging rights" tourney challenge...http://www.poolhost.com/index.asp?page=poolmain.asp..passwords are tubby. Get in if you like and enter your picks.

I think I've thrown away 6 brackets already...good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment