Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tourney Time

Alright guys - it all starts tomrorow...at least for us Gopher fans. My personal opinion is that we MUST win tomorrow to get in. A loss, which is very possible, and we're toast. I think it really is this simple. What happens? I think they either get blown out or win a very very close one.

The hockey club somehow got a home series against the Cloud this weekend. I'm hoping Kangas has figured it out and starts us on another playoff push. A sweep would be ideal, but it will probably be a 3 gamer. I think they must win a couple in the Final 5 to get in...might as well win the whole f'ing thing.

BTW - has anyone else listened to PA today and his gushing over how happy he is for the NDSU squad making the tourney. Personally, I can't stand them and hope they draw someone like NC/PITT in round one and lose by 200 points. They are slowly climbing the list of most hated teams ever for me...creeping right up there behind IA and Becky.

BABY is due on Monday, could come anytime between now and the 23-24th ish. Hopefully I'll be able to set up the pool and send it out in time next week for us to have a little pick'em.

Not much else happening I guess...Gophers landed another Top 5 MN kid. LB out of Woodbury, Edwards I think is his name...sounds like another big-time player in state. Seantrel is the #1 player in the country - confirmed by Rivals today. We were also listed on the #3 kid I think he's from Texas and he's a WR...don't like our chances there, but you never say never. The ticket site is updated on gophersports.com...not sure if any/all of you got in for next year or not, but they have the entire stadium up with the ability to see the view from any seat - it's pretty cool. I pick my seats on May 5th - can't wait.

Have a good one guys - I'm running off to a meeting. BTW - I'm trying to think of more "state of the state" type topics where we can all chime in, that was fun last week. I should have a couple slower days coming up, so look for something then.


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment