Thursday, February 5, 2009

CentSports - the fall of Tree

So I'm not sure how many of you guys pay a whole lot of attention to this site anymore, but I have been fairly active on there over the last 2 months or so. I was having a lot of success and reached some new heights of around $12.00 for my bankroll.

Then the wheels fell off as I made bad bet after bad bet starting with the Super Bowl loss of $3.00...stupid. Then I got housed the last 2 nights for another $5-$6...so I am back to reality at about $3.00 again. Damn. Basketball is hard to bet on - I like the money lines, but predicting points is insane.

We're heading off on vacation tomorrow...to Duluth. Beautiful this time of year I guess. Actually, Anna has a work thing up there, and she's staying at a water park/hotel, so E and I are going with. Should be a good time, and it's as close to a vacation as I am going to get this winter. I'm pumped for the 35 degree streak that's coming up over the next 5 days...I'm ready for a thaw.

Tubby's team looked good last night. WTF? I know Sparty is rock solid, but that game was over about 8 minutes in! Once again, I think we are defintiely a tourney team, but I don't think we threaten anyone this year with our inability to have a consistent half court game. Who do we count on for points? When we have a bad shooting night, like last night, we are toast. I'm still hoping for a strong finish, but 2010 will be the year to really look forward to March.

Looks like Ray Edwards is the odds on favorite for the title in Common's prepostuous statement tourney - I think he was the favorite going in, so this shouldn't be a surprise.

A McCants sighting last night for the Wolves!!! He looked solid offesnively, like always, but I doubt he will see much more time this season without a significant injury to someone. Looks like Miller may have found his shot again, thank god - that was getting ridiculous. We've got some nice pieces in place, but still a star away from having a playoff team.

Almost time to start throwing baseballs around again...not sure what I think of the Twinks this year, we'll have to get back to that as we get closer to opening day...but I can't believe it's that time of year again already. I still think we need relievers and a 3B option...god I hope Punto isn't an everyday player again.

All I got for today - hope everyone has a great weekend, I'll be gandhi starting tomorrow for the weekend, but I'll try and catch up with you guys sometime soon.

2 comments:

  1. Check out FreeSportsBet.com - like centsports but they give you $1.00 instead of just $.10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freesportsbet sucks cuz you need like $200 to cash out. I like BettorFan.com IMO.

    ReplyDelete