Monday, August 25, 2008

Week #1 is finally here

Now I'm getting excited. We are just a couple evenings away from the kickoff to the 2008 season, finally. Finalize those picks over the next couple of days and get me your 15 teams for this week by EOD WEDNESDAY. I'm trying to speed things up a bit this year rather than cutting it close with the Thursday Noon deadline...so please get to me on WED if possible.

On THUR I will post my Week 1 preview, including all of our picks for the week.

VEGA$
We are locking this down this week. It will be the 4 of us (assuming everyone is still in) and probably 3 or 4 others including my Dad. I will get a final price for you guys for 3 nights at the Mirage plus airfare...hoping to keep it around $650, might balloon up a bit depending on the package we can get - I will let you all know. Once we finalize it, I will need to get a check as soon as you can. Greg is fronting the cash, but will need payback sooner rather than later.

My early Monday feeling on the Gopehrs is 51-19...but maybe I'm being a little too optimistic. I'll throw out an official prediction on Thursday.

Talk to you all this week - get me your picks when you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment