Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Gopher Practice on TV

Hey just wanted to let you guys know that Big Ten Network is covering the Gophers practice tomorrow night (Thursday) at 10:30 I believe.

I've seen a couple of these from Mich, Ill, and Sparty, and they're pretty interesting. It's scheduled to be an hour of coverage just on Gophers football, so I figured that would be a good way to see how the "experts" from the BTN are seeing the upcoming season. Cheers to my cable company for adding BTN by the way...keeps me away from the bar at 11:00 in the morning the majority of Saturdays throughout the fall.

MK

3 comments:

  1. Nice work Kobs - I'll have to DVR the sucker. I tried to record it when it first aired a couple weeks back, but it didn't work so I haven't seen the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice....i love the new DirecTv hook up at the casa de Groehler. I have DVR'd a lot of Big 10 Greatest Games. Looking forward to the Gophers preview, followed by Gophers practice, followed by a classic gophers game tomorrow night. Solid line up

    ReplyDelete
  3. DirecTV and the BTN may be the greatest invention of the last 100 years. Is it sad that we can sit and watch 3 hours of a Gopher football preview for 2008? Not actual football, just a bunch of guys talking about how well the Gophers might play football this year.

    JG - the next step is taking your giant Vegas winnings from this year and instead of rolling it into SIN, make it a BBY 50" HDTV! We'll go shopping in late OCT if/when we hit a 10 team parlay in October.

    ReplyDelete