Monday, March 5, 2012

March Madness Gathering

The countdown is officially on to the gathering of the minds on MARCH 17th. The hoops regular season is over, and brackets will be announced next Sunday.

I've heard from a few of you who plan to attend, but I want to make sure everyone is aware of the plan for St. Patty's day once again.

WHERE: BWW Chanhassen

WHAT: March Madness watching/gambling/cocktailing

WHY: Collect your payday from Football Challenge 2011 and turn your cash into 3x or 4x what your actual winnings were through basketball wagers with your fellow Football Challenge members.

WHEN: Saturday March 17th - games will start around 11am and probably end around 11pm, so I'm thinking many of us will meet at my place and cruise down together if you're in for the long haul.

If you plan on making a shorter drive by appearance then meet us at any time at Wild Wings and collect your cash or free drink. I also have some relevant FC info from the season for each of you. I plan on discussing possible rule changes, new members, and anything else that might come up over 12+ hours of wagering and drinking.

There is a hotel actually just down the road from BWW if you plan on not being able to drive home that night. I also live nearby and will have room for a few guys at my place.

It's going to be a great time and I hope to see you all there. I'll send out a final reminder next week and we'll start the final countdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment