Monday, March 26, 2012

Feedback

Hey Guys -

I've heard from a few of you, but am hoping to get more feedback so we can have a true majority opinion on the tiebreakers/carry over debate. So far most are in favor of doing away with the carry over and adding some kind of tie breaker each week for the weekly prize.

I'm also hoping to compile the list of potential new recruits over the next month or so. I have received a couple of names already, and I had a couple of my own - but please send me any more guys that are interested in playing next year.

Finally - still searching for a new name for the Football Challenge, so all of you creative and funny people out there please send me your ideas. A couple decent ones so far, but I'm not sure if we've found it yet.

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Keep a look out for the upcoming Masters Pool which will be sent out Monday APRIL 2nd. It's $10 per guy per major, or $40 all at once to enter all 4. It's probably easier to do that if you plan on playing rather than sending me $10 at a time. It's a pretty simple pool, we split the golfers into 5 tiers based on their odds, pick one from each tier, and have a point system based on their finish to determine the winner. It's fun & it gives you somebody to root for and a chance to cash in.

No comments:

Post a Comment