Friday, March 30, 2012

Baseball 13 Run Pool

Hey Guys -

I was trying to join a Basbeall 13 run pool, but got in too late...so I figured I would start my own. I don't like our chances of gathering together 30 guys for this thing, so I figured we could try and get 14 to just do the AL teams. If we end up with less than that we'll just do a random draw.

Here's how it works:
You are assigned a team, and the goal is the be the first one to score each run total from 0 to 13 before any of the other teams. I've never done one of these before, but I see how it could be a lot of fun and give you someone to follow other than the lowly Twins.

Since it's based on complete random luck for whether you win or not I'm thinking $20 is a good entry fee. If you want in, please let me know and I'll do the draw for teams on Wednesday before the 1st games begin.

Depending on the number of guys we get, we'll either pay out 1 or 2 places. If we fill up all 14 spots, I'll break it down to $200 for 1st and $80 for 2nd. If we have 10 or less it will be winner take all.

You can buy more than 1 team if you want to improve your odds. Shoot me a note if you want in and get me your $$$.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment